Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Sports.

Asia + sports = ?


1. I don't play any sports and I don't watch any sports.

2. I have decided I am a sports appreciator. I don't mind that others like sports (except when it makes traffic horrible) and I don't mind playing the friendly game of HORSE.

3. I once had a huge crush on a soccer player.

4. For a brief period of time I was a high jumper for my high school track team.

5. I like the way boys look in baseball uniforms.

6. I know who the following people are: Pele, Babe Ruth, Michael Jordan, Serena Williams, Tiger Woods, John Madden.

7. Sitting on a dewy field in the morning to watch a game of flag football makes me feel kinda patriotic.

8. Sitting on a couch watching any kind of sports on the TV is boring to me.

9. Sitting on a couch watching OLD sports seems like a huge waste of time to me.

10. I have been to a "footy" game in Australia.

That is all I've got when it comes to sporty things.

So sporty people, play on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews