Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Secret No More = Panic Attacks

OK. I decided to tell people about my blog. I no longer only have one reader. I have like 8 or something.

Now I'm really anxious that I've said lots of offensive or revealing things that no one wants to know about. What if all my readers are sports-loving, taco-eating robots that don't think I'm funny?

I know! I'll capture your attention by talking about Britney Spears. You see, I love Britney Spears.

I even saw her in concert when I was 11.

I just really like her.

A lot.

Oh no.

The pressure got to me and I can no longer think of anything to say at all....


I like hot dogs?

And Doritos.....

and.... ponies??

But that's a lie. Ponies are only 50% as excellent as full-sized horses.

Because they are only 50% as big, I guess.


Anyway... if I haven't scared you away yet, stay tuned. I'll try to post something awesome soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love you! I am very excited to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading your blog - so fun and you haven't scared me away. At least if you say offensive things we know you are being honest.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews