You guys... as of yesterday my blog has been viewed 1,000 times. That's so nuts! Thanks for finding me entertaining.
[I just felt a really strong desire to watch Homeward Bound. AHH DOES ANYONE HAVE IT??]
To celebrate the 1,000 views, I've decided to thank everyone for the great things they've done for me in life. Here are a few shout-outs:
1. Mom, thanks for being thebomb.com (I just looked up thebomb.com and it kinda scared me). But for reals, you're kinda wonderful and I feel so lucky to have you.
2. Guy who invented pop tarts, thank you for making the s'mores kind. They're delish.
3. Guy who invented the power strip/surge protector, I can't think of anything more useful to the universe than your superfly invention. Way to be.
4. Brothers, I super like you. Thanks for being the best ever. You bring the coolness of the male population WAY up.
5. Wikipedia, you know how I love you.
6. Creator of Are You Afraid of the Dark? (D.J. MacHale -- thanks wikipedia!).
Quality x infinity = Are You Afraid of the Dark?.
Thanks for everything, wonderful people of the world! My life would suck without you...